Thursday, May 3, 2007

MySpace Marketing

Right now I only have a handful of profiles But i forgot the passwords. I got out of the mass spam technique awhile ago when things started to crash, and put my efforts into other venues and other projects. Fast easy money comes and goes, myspace has become too much of a pain to spam through anymore for me. So I just have a few dozen profiles that request to highly targeted people, and even then I only send out requests once a week or so. I've really lost interest with myspace marketing for the most part. The profiles I have left with pics of girls on them are VERY old profiles, some of the first profiles I ever made that survived the slaughter. They still get views and guys want in their pants, but I haven't done anything with them in a long time. Myspace Marketing really does Ive been marketing on myspace for over 4 months now and earned roughly about $10.000 with it.
Never have I had people together on a forum discussing myspace marketing so its cool to be here and discussw tactics with The Professional guys.

My question to you pros out here is, what methods do still work for you guys and who still promotes surveys?(which earned me my $10k)
It seems that when I blast out 20.000 comments I roughly make 1-2 sales while I used to make 10-20 a day just a month ago:S Click Here

No comments: